Customer Analytics and Retail Tracking
CART helps answer your business questions with the right level of insights in real time basis, from pricing strategy to spending optimization, to get the highest return on your investment. Our solution offers simple to use dashboard with easily customizable reports for your specific business needs.
GO-TO MARKET MODULE
Real-time Price, Promo Tracking
- Price Tracking and Promotion tracking, with share gain/loss based on base price change, discounts, mix
- Marketing effectiveness tracking, stitching with media exposure data
Channel & Chain Performance
- Measure KPIs for each format and/or chain...
- ...based on value share, frequency of visit, basket type – broken down by category
- Category adjacencies analysis
Brand Growth Analytics
- Identify pockets of growth opportunities: formats, shopper segment, product tier, region
- Profiling of Shoppers and measure basket metrics + key consumption periods
- Brand Health Track
When To Use CART?
Where KPIs are needed real time to be actionable: price, promotion, brand health
To get a faster ROI understanding, stitching survey with purchase and utilizing thousands of granular shopper data (vs using monthly data that requires 3 years), e.g., campaign tracking
To obtain chain level information, including chains not read in retail audits, for example, in creating joint value plans with retailers
Where cross-category information is required, for example, category stories or basket analytics
Where 360 degree view of shoppers and prediction in their behaviors are required, for example, CRM, prime prospecting
PRICE & PROMOTIONS TRACKING
Is my promotion competitive? Which of my promotion is effective and how can I optimize?
CHANNEL & CHAIN PERFORMANCE
How is each retailer performing? How can my Brand help drive retailers’ growth?
BRAND GROWTH ANALYTICS
How is my Brand performing vs. competition? Which segments do I have opportunities to grow?
Is my pricing in the trade aligned with the pricing strategy? What are the price/promo activities of my competition?
STORE SWITCHING AND LOYALTY
Where do shoppers go to when they switch? Who are the shoppers and how loyal are they to each channel/ chain?
CONSUMPTION AND PENETRATION
Is my share growth / decline driven by penetration or consumption? What other products are bought with my brand?