The COVID-19 pandemic has brought the world sudden and drastic changes, not just in the health and economic sectors but even down to the daily lives of individuals as every part of life that has to do with being nearby another person is suddenly restricted.
Like the rest of the world, Indonesians have seen sudden drastic changes in their lives as well due to the social restrictions imposed to contain the pandemic. It has affected the way they do daily activities such as how they communicate to family and friends, how they work/study, their daily grooming routine, etc.
Find out how much Indonesians’ lifestyle has changed under the ‘new normal’.
- Generational Differences in Digital Platform Usage: A Comparative Analysis between Gen Z and Gen Y
- Indonesians’ Enthusiasm Toward Twin Date Sales In 2023
- Gender Myths and Facts in Indonesia
- Era Baru Industri E-commerce Gaet Lebih Banyak Pasar Lewat Strategi Afiliasi, Shopee Affiliate Program Menjuarai Pilihan Masyarakat Melampaui TikTok Affiliate, Tokopedia Affiliate, dan Lazada Affiliate
- Local or Imported Beauty Products, Which Interests Indonesians Most?